Relab recently released VSR S24, a reverb plug-in that is "a faithful recreation of a very high-end sets of algorithms for both music and post productions".
Relab say the reverb excels at applying 'prettier than life' reverberation to many sources of a mix or complete stereo/multi-channel stems. It adds complex Early Reflections as well as uncorrelated diffused response to the signal.
VSR S24 offers multiple selectable reverberation engines which can completely change the overall spaciousness, color and reverb characteristics to simulate any environment accurately.
- Relab has recreated every characteristic of this complex unit and adds enhanced parameter ranges for infinite creativity.
- Selectable reverberation engines and characteristics.
- Extensive selection of Early Reflection patterns ranging from studios to various concert halls: Bathroom, Theater, Church, Vienna Halls and more.
- The VSR S24 keeps the controls of the original, and adds higher precision calculations.
- New features include selectable reverberation engines and characteristics for each channel for simulating any environment.
- Over 250 presets.
- Modern workflow with interactive graphical display illustrating the frequency stages of the reverberation.
Relab has also announced VSR P4N, a reverb geared heavily towards enhanced Early Reflections, which offers freely positional placement in the simulated environment. Nothing more than a screenshot available yet though.