Rigid Audio has announced Kontakt GUI Maker, a WYSIWYG editor for the quick creation of user interfaces for developers designing libraries / instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt sampler.
Kontakt GUI Maker is still in development and scheduled to be released on the 1st of October 2016.
Planned features for the initial release:
- Adding ui_sliders, ui_knobs, ui_menus and ui_tables via buttons.
- Assigning basic operations to UI elements.
- Assigning pre-made functions to UI elements.
- Basic included operations like set_volume, change_pan and ADSR engine parameters.
- Import of PNG image strips. If a *.TXT file exists for that particular image, the contents will be read and used/displayed accordingly.
- Editing of UI properties like name, picture-file, no. of images, width, height, mouse, automation name/allow, help text, min, max and default values.
- On screen positioning and arranging of UI elements.
- On screen image animation preview using the mousewheel.
- Drag and drop ui_elements from a central library.
- Customizable on_init block.
- Customizable on_ui_control blocks.
- Locking of UI objects in the editor.
- Support for ui_offset (for different wallpaper backgrounds).
- Support for UI tables with custom width, height, range and colours. resizable on screen, set_table_steps_shown ().
- Message output.
- Control over make_persistent, read_persistent_var.
- Support for text input fields and ui_labels.
- User expandable script library.
- One-click Kontakt-compatible script generation. (Incl. Auto-Update).
Kontakt GUI Maker will retail for $99.99 and can be pre-ordered for $49.99 until the official release.
More information: www.rigid-audio.com/products_kontakt_gui_maker.html