RJ Studios has released SideMinder 2, the 2nd generation of their mono-band Dynamic Stereo Width Maximizer plugin. Here's what they're saying:
SideMinder 2 is a unique stereo enhancement plugin that dynamically maximizes the stereo width of a mix similar to the way a limiter maximizes the amplitude - all while preventing width "over-widening" that can cause phase cancellation when mixed to mono.
SideMinder 2 is a completely rewritten update to the original mono-band SideMinder plugin with the following new features:
- Improved stereo width limiter algorithm - produces more transparent width control and a wider, more "3D-like", stereo image.
- User-resizable GUI with automatic 2x scale for high DPI video monitors.
- Numerical values of controls displayed on the GUI.
- Double-click text entry of control values.
- I/O Trim control for level matching.
- Bass Mono on/off control to allow quick audition of the bass mono filter.
SideMinder 2 is a 64-bit plugin available in VST, VST3, AAX and AU formats for Windows and Mac OS 10.11 up (M1/ARM requires Rosetta).
Price: $24.95 USD Downloadable demos are available at the RJ Studios website. Existing customers will be contacted with loyalty and upgrade discount pricing.