The Vee One Suite are, in (chronological) order of appearance:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still delivered in dual format:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this Spring Break'19 release are:
- Corrected sample offset and loop range internal reset (samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- All audio input now get through without being processed by any or whole effects stage anymore.
- Re-defined all JACK stand-alone client application UNIX signal handling.
- Probable fix to sample offset and loop range changes across native UI and loading and saving state(samplv1 and drumkv1 only).