Touch The Universe has released the Ethereal Electronics library for the Omnisphere 2.6 synthesizer from Spectrasonics. It contains 185 presets and over 100MB of unique content and includes a well balanced assortment of presets spread out across a diverse category of patches, including arps, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and sequences. In total, there are 123 single patches and 64 multis. A lot of the patches fuse original multi-sampled content, making this a hybrid library which contains an additional 100MB of original WAV samples and attacks embedded within the presets.
- Includes 185 Combined Presets (108 Single Patches + 57 Multis).
- Includes over 100MB of Unique Multi-Samples and Attacks embedded in the presets.
- All patches are volume normalized (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets).
- Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches.
- All patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
- Most Patches were created in the previous 2.52 version of Omnisphere, however, around 30 or so patches were created with version 2.6 (mainly the arps and multi sequences).
- Hybrid Sound Library fusing the synthesis within Omnisphere and unique WAV samples.
Patch Breakdown (123):
- Arps - 15.
- Basses - 21.
- Leads - 23.
- Pads - 25.
- Plucks - 24.
- Keys - 7.
- Sequences (Bass) - 9.
Multis Breakdown (64):
- Leads - 3.
- Pads/Soundscapes - 30.
- Plucks - 11.
- Keys - 5.
- Sequences (Bass) - 16.
Intro Price: $20 (Reg. $25).