Sample Fuel has announced the release of version 2.0 Update for Wave (a free update for previous users of Wave).
Danny Lux, owner at Sample Fuel, says: "Wave 2.0 Update brings many new enhancements, features and presets. Wave 2.0 brings more than 1150 wavetables comprised from a large array of classic to modern synthesizers. The main drive behind this update was to create a flagship synthesizer with the flexibility to cover everything from classic analog/digital synthesis to modern wavetable textures. The 2.0 update brings a much larger modern GUI that speeds up the workflow. The user can now see twice as much information on the ADVANCED Pages and the new SIMPLE Page allows quick access to the parameters you use most of the time while being simple and intuitive."
New Features in Version 2.0:
- Larger complete redesign of the GUI.
- New Simple Page.
- Over 1500 Program Presets included.
- New User Envelope "LFO" shaped presets.
- Over 1150 Wavetable Presets Included.
- New Morphing Oscillators.
- New Stacked and Morphing Oscillators.
- New Morphing Variations.
- New Single Cycle Wavetables from Classic Synthesizers.
- New Classic Oscillator Stacks from Vintage Synthesizers.
- New Virtual Synths Wavetables.
- 2 Wavetable oscillator synth with 8 de-tunable voices. Also includes Sub and Noise oscillators.
- Presets have up to 2 Layers and a user can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- Single user interface that provides all the functionality a user would reach for during composing or performing.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.
- Works with soft elicenser or USB.