The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 18.12 of Rosegarden, a MIDI sequencer for Linux that features a rich understanding of music notation along with basic support for digital audio.
Highlights of 18.12 include cleanup and migration to newer technologies (Qt5 and C++11).
- Fixed stuck notes on matrix editor.
- Fixed some double-gzipped .rgd file.
- Removed support for Qt4.
- Improved support for HiDPI displays.
- Fixed crash when loading composition.
- cmake 3.1 or above is now required.
- Migrate to C++11.
- Use QLockFile for the document lock file, reducing leftover lock file warnings.
- Fixed –nosound to not create AlsaDriver. This makes gdb usable.
- Show pointer position on new staff when clicking on a different staff.
- Fixed wrong warning about "lyric" text type during export.
- Fixed some range checks in SequencerDataBlock.