Schaack Audio Technologies has released its new equalizer plugin, AnalogQ, for Windows (VST 32/64-bit). A MacOS version will follow.
Here's what they say:
AnalogQ allows you to equalize your material the analog way. While most available equalizer plugins suffer from having problems near Nyquist (half sample rate), such as distortion of the EQ shapes, AnalogQ is capable of generating an analog-like frequency response up to Nyquist while even allowing EQ center frequencies up to 30kHz, all without oversampling. The additional Natural Phase mode generates a near-analog magnitude/phase response at the expense of very low (0.75ms) latency.
- EQ without conventional problems when approaching Nyquist, realized without oversampling, offering a magnitude response following the analog domain model very closely.
- Low-latency 'Natural Phase' mode adds quasi-analog phase response additionally to quasi-analog magnitude response.
- Pultec-style Boost/Cut Low Shelf, based on simulation of Pultec EQP-1A schematic.
- EQ frequencies can be adjusted up to 30kHz (except for Pultec-style Low Shelf).
- Integrated highly reactive, customizable Spectrum Analyzer with dual spectrum display for input & output.
- Seamlessly resizeable interface.
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems).
- High quality 64-bit floating point numbers processing.
Price: 49€ + VAT.