Shattered Glass Audio has released Phoenix, an improved successor to its SGA1566 MkII plug-in.
A new efficient circuit simulator delivers 10-20 times improvement in performance over its predecessor while reducing the noise floor below -130dbFS. In addition to the original circuit from SGA1566 MkII, Phoenix simulates an additional four preamp circuits (two with tubes and two with transistors) with the same two-stage topology. EQ, now, has mids control as well.
- Analog sound through real-time high-performance circuit simulation.
- 3 preamps featuring triodes 12AX7, 12AT7, and 12AU7.
- 2 preamps featuring JFET transistors J201, 2N5457.
- 3-band EQ that can be taken out of the signal path or placed either before or after the preamp.
- Automatic 4x oversampling.
- Wet/Dry mixing.
- Automatic gain control.
Price: $39.99 until December 3rd, 2018 (Reg. $49.99).
- If a user purchased SGA1566 MkII after June 1, 2018: $9.99 until December 3, 2018, and $19.99 thereafter.
- If a user purchased SGA1566 MkII before June 1, 2018: $24.99 until December 3, 2018, and $34.99 thereafter.