SKnote has announced the release of Attackease, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Attackease takes an audio input (i.e. a drum mic track) and separates the incoming audio into two tracks, attack and sustain, with selectable threshold and time constants. Attack and sustain can be processed separately and then re-combined. Internal compressors for attack and sustain are included. Really different from a compressor, any external processor can be used to further process attack and sustain. The plug-in can trigger MIDI notes on attack (with selectable channel and note number).
- Analysis, attack, sustain and MIDI sections.
- Automatable threshold (for accurate triggering).
- Included attack and sustain separate compressors.
- Internal or external sidechain with internal sidechain filter (for a more accurate triggering).
- MIDI output on trigger (with selectable channel and note number).
- Separate outputs for attack and sustain (for further processing).
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €129 (+tax, where applicable), Attackease is available now as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.