SKnote has announced the availability of TCH (Total CHannel), a simple yet powerful set of tools for mixing, in a plugin.
SKnote describes it as a modern concept (no emulation) with direct control on a few basic parameters. Conceived to be used on tracks or groups in a DAW's mixer.
- High-pass filter.
- Tilt filter (with Dynamic option).
- Low-pass filter (with Dynamic option).
- Harmonics section with direct control on amount and frequency range for 2nd and 3rd harmonic.
- Envelope control (no thresholds). Tame or enhance the attacks, dry-out or extend the tails/ambience.
- The Dynamic option engages the relevant mode for the Tilt and the Low-pass filters, making them more transparent and natural.
- One instance can be inserted on each track or group to control the whole mix.
- A simple Bypass-All button makes comparisons easy by disabling/enabling all the instances at once.
Pricing & Availability
TCH is currently available as a public beta for Mac VST3/AU on the product's page here (VST/AU/AAX-DSP for Windows and Mac OS X systems will be available soon).
TCH has an MSRP of $39.99 but is currently offered with pre-buy option price of $29.99 (valid until all the other formats are released in a few days).