solar3d-software has updated VCommander, the software editor/library for Access Music's "Virus" synthesizer product line, to version 4.0.3.
Bug fixes and new features:
- In Ableton, the plugin sends Active Sense MIDI messages to the host to keep the plugin's processing alive if UI is closed (only important for users sending MIDI clock or MTC from the plugin).
- Turned off compare mode for channel strips (was turned on by mistake).
- Single-Compare-Mode now indicates compare results also inside the Editpage-Select buttons by a small rectangle.
- Some performance optimization.
- Clipboard header wasn't included in search results - fixed.
- Single patch compare reference area is now understanding Drag&Drop.
- Even more QuickTips added.
- Fix for not informing the user if a file to load is corrupt or invalid.
- Filebrowser didn't remember the last active favorite file folder on application startup - fixed.
- Set DeviceID didn't update hardware - fixed.
- Plugin version conflict fixed for AU (Logic).
- Fix for loading Ti series MIDI files.
Price: €49 - 69. Available for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows. It runs as a VST or AU plug-in or standalone.