Solcito Musica has updated Arido Virtual Additive Synthesizer VSTi to v3.2 for Windows.
- Added "slide" knob for mono voice mode. The voices selector was moved to the bottom right of the panel. The factory presets were adapted to this new knob.
- No volume compensation for harmonics of Osc1 when selected "org" with the "content" selector. This improves the handling when working with organ sounds. When selected another "content", the volume compensation works normally as in earlier version.
- Moved the "spread" knob to the the Effects module, so it can be enabled or disabled as the another effects.
- Made some updates and corrections in Help text.
- Fixed bugs on the presets "sea", "classic wind" and "storm wind" that caused that the "double" knobs of oscillators disappeared.
- Presets of v3.1 are compatible. Just it may be necessary tweak the new "slide" knob.
- The Stand Alone version is Free.
- The VSTi (Dll) version is $12,00.
- Those who already got v3.1 can request the update for free.