Sonalksis has released TBK2 - Digital Grimebox, "The Ultimate Grime", the latest addition to their Creative Elements range. TBK1 Adaptive Resonance Filter has also been updated and is now a Universal Binary on Mac OS X and RTAS on Win/OSX.
TBK2 Digital Grimebox is a creative sonic degradation plug-in, comprised of a bitcrusher, a downsampler, an adaptive bias and distortion algorithm, and a low pass filter.
- Adaptive bias technology which is psychoacoustically optimised to generate flattering tubesque even order distortion.
- Four available modes of adaptive distortion.
- Three available lowpass filter types.
- Selective clipper-limiter threshold activation level.
- High quality, analogue-modelled minimum phase filters.
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout.
- Efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors.
- Zero latency throughput - absolutely no internal signal delay whatsoever.
TBK2 Digital Grime is available now for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats. It costs $99.99 / €79.99 but owners of TBK1 will receive a license for free. A demo version is available.
TBK1 Adaptive Resonance Filter is also now a Universal Binary on Mac OS X, plus RTAS versions are available for Windows and OS X. The price of TBK1 has been reduced to match TBK2.