sonible has announced the release of what it describes as "the world's first multitrack EQ": smart:EQ 3.
smart:EQ 3 creates spectral balance in single audio tracks and assists users in establishing transparent arrangements of multiple channels with intelligent cross-channel processing.
Main changes since smart:EQ 2:
- Cross channel processing (by analyzing the spectral information of up to 6 channels, the plug-in make sure that each track gets its assigned space within a mix).
- Dynamic smart:filter (the smart:filter dynamically adapts to a signal in real-time).
- Minimum phase mode (zero latency processing).
- Interactive filter widgets.
smart:EQ 3 – key features:
- smart:filter for creating spectral balance in single tracks within seconds.
- Cross-channel processing to establish a sonic hierarchy in a group of up to six tracks.
- Option to switch the smart:filter to dynamic adaption for a more consistent sound.
- Minimum phase and linear phase filtering for both live EQing and audio postproduction.
- Up to 24 standard filters to fine-tune audio tracks.
- Comprehensive M/S processing, multiple filter types and smart states.
Intro offer: € 89,- (Reg. € 129,-).
Upgrade offer (smart:EQ 2 owner): € 29,-
Offers end on June 7, 2021.