sonicLAB has announced the release of EnVBot, an advanced ADSR envelope in the form of an audio plugin which modulates the signal intensity of its input; but can easily be assigned to external gear as a signal source.
EnVBot offers independent modulation generators, which focus on each Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release sections. They offer many continuous and discrete types of probability distributions and standard waveforms to construct a unique waveform.
With the distributed audio plugin architecture of sonicLAB, one can trigger an entire fleet of DAW tracks together in real time with the parameter controls on the EnVBot server interface communicating with EnvBot clients on other tracks.
- 4 independent GENs with loads of function generators.
- Each GEN constructs a different section of the ADSR.
- Smooth transitions can be programmed between the beginning and ending of sections on every GEN parameter.
- Comprehensive integration options.
- Variable playback rate for each ADSR section, also randomizable between clients.
Multi channel audio inputs will be treated as unique instances and modulated likewise. Mono, Stereo and Quad inputs are accepted.
EnVBot comes in VST3/AU format with server/client editions together for OS X and Windows systems. The regular price is €59, but there is an introductory discount offer of €49. It can be purchased directly at the sonicLAB shop where you can find also other bundle deals.