Soundiron has released Elektronik 25, the newest addition to their Vintage Keys series. It's made for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
The EM-25 is a polyphonic synthesizer with a strong focus on strings, organ and brass with a rare and historic sound.
Elektronik 25 offers a rare glimpse at sought-after Soviet-era synthesizers with rich string sounds that can enhance any composition.
This library includes a customizable modular user interface with an FX rack, 25 sustains, staccatos and a suite of sound-designed atmospheric pads and ambiences. Start creating music quickly with 20 custom FX presets that showcase the LFO/Filter/Arpeggiator and sound-shaping controls that come with Elektronik 25.
- 3 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments.
- 43 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- Synth Sustains, Staccatos, and FX Pads.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 3.6 GB Installed.
- 2,036 Stereo Samples.
- 24-bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM WAV audio.
- Unlocked WAV samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
Intro Price: $19 USD until March 23rd (Reg. $29) at soundiron.com/products/elektronik-25