Spectrasonics has updated Omnisphere to v2.2.0e.
- New "Bypass all effects" button.
- Move effects within effects rack by dragging.
- Phase invert button on sublayer mixer in Soundsource Zoom.
- Latch mode: terminate all notes when host transport is stopped.
- Improved Browser performance.
- Improved Patch-loading time on Windows.
- Fixes crash when bouncing/freezing large amount of compressed audio files.
- Changing effect type was not clearing out the effect's mod matrix slots.
- Fixes bug where Ultrachorus effect could generate excessively-loud volumes.
- Fixes bug where Chorus Echo effect delay time could be wrong after changing host sample rate.
- Fixes bug in Toxic Smasher effect where it could produce an unwanted "chirp" sound at end of notes.
- After dropping a MIDI groove into Arpeggiator, some groove indicators were not being displayed.