VSampler provides all of the classic sampler features, and also offers you a multitude of new opportunities. Extensive signal processing possibilities, with Drag&drop and context menus allow quick access to all functions and provide for a smooth workflow.
Features (Most of the English site has not yet been posted):
- 255 voice polyphonic.
- 16 part multi-timbral (16 MIDI Channels).
- 16 Stereo outputs.
- Supports all usual output formats from 16 bits/44 kHz up to 32 bits/192 kHz.
- Built in Effects (Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Distortion, EQ, etc.).
- Modulation matrix.
- Soundbank Manager.
- Autoload Preview.
- Can also host VST plugins.
- AKAI CDs 1:1 on hard disk (Can build a 1:1 copy of the AKAI CD as a disc image file on your local hard drive or network drive).
Loads the following sample formats:
- AKAI (S1000/3000 CD and S5000/6000 .AKP)
- SoundFont (.SF2) - Can also save as SF2.
- HALion (.FXB, .FXP)
- Gigastudio (.GIG)
- LM4 drumkits