SpeedSoft have updated VSampler to v2.75:
- AKAI CD Import: double clicking on an AKAI partition/volume imports the complete partition/volume.
- New button "Search Dirs" in dialog "Find Sample", for not-found samples this button tells VSampler to search inside a directory and it's subdirectories, i.e. it's enough to just point to the drive letter's root.
- Fixed AKAI CD import problem: missing AKAI partitions on some AKAI S-1000 CD's.
- Fixed DXi problem with Pitchbend (Sonar 2.1 required, the update is free for Sonar 2.0 user).
- Fixed DXi problem: after stopping the song in Sonar some users had problems with hanging notes (in both Multi-Mode and Preset-Mode).
- Fixed SF2 import problem: instruments of the "percussive pool" had not been imported to a dedicated bank, thus sometimes overwriting other instruments at the same program-number.
- Fixed SF2 import problem: for multiple-used samples loops were not activated for all copies of a sample.
- Fixed: problem with streaming of "linked samples".