Stone Voices has updated PolyGAS (Polyphonic Granular Advanced Synthesizer), a free Granular Synth VST instrument plug-in for Windows, to v2.1.
- Menu item to the Bank/Preset menu "is added by Bank Editor...", allowing to launch the utility of editing PolyGAS Bank Editor banks.
- Menu item is added to the menu of help "Params with Hint" including an option of display of a parameter value in tooltip balloons.
- The Possibility of a choice of the file of a sample when importing if the file is not found on the given path.
- Warning if the sample with the entered name is absent in the current bank.
- The utility of PolyGAS Bank Editor Is improved, lock of the edited file of bank is entered.
- Crash of some DAW Is eliminated (MuLab, REAPER) in attempt to load a plug-in.
- Hangup of a plug-in in case of null values of Duration and Interonset Is eliminated.
- Inaccuracies when exporting the preset Are corrected.
- Errors in editing and generation of envelopes Are eliminated.
- The problem in display of dialogs when using several monitors Is corrected.