Strezov Sampling releases Árva Children Choir for NI Kontakt 5
In development for more than 3 years, Árva, the final chapter of Strezov Sampling's Next Generation Choir Series is now available.
Starting with Wotan, the men choir, and Freyja the sampled choir focusing on the beauty of the female voice, Árva is a sampled children choir.
Including the Syllabuilder Engine V3 first introduced with Wotan, True Polyphonic Legato as well as the Agile Legato, which allows you to play polyphonic legato with every syllable inside the library, Árva benefits from every secret Strezov Sampling discovered in the years long journey of choir libraries.
- Separately recorded boys and girls choir ensembles.
- True Divisi recordings for boys and girls sections.
- Boys and Girls Soloists (available as a free update Q1 2017).
- Polyphonic True Legato (Ah, Mm, Ooh, Mm-Ah, Mm-Ooh, Mm-Ooh-Ah) and Agile Legato (10 Syllables) for every divisi section of both ensembles.
- 10 powerful syllables recorded within 2 dynamic layers + 1 "faux" dynamic layer to smooth out crossfading.
- Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples.
- 3 mic positions - Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb.
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt.
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager.
- Fully compatible with Wotan and Freyja.
- Integrated manual.
Intro Price: $369 - ends January 16, 2017 (Normal retail price: $429). Crossgrade discounts for owners of Freyja/Wotan are available.