SubsonicArtz has released Interstellar for Omnisphere 2. This library contains 154 patches and more than 400 MB of samples directly usable as new sound-sources in Omnisphere 2.
Here's what they say:
"As you might have guessed, the Interstellar library intends to pay homage to Christopher Nolan's movie. Some of its central themes like Trust in each other, Faith in the future of humanity, Love across Dimensions have to be really cherished...
Secondly, after the previous library called 'GAIA', it seemed that this title and the type of sounds and concepts that it provides would bring the whole thing to a cohesive ensemble.
Last but not least, as fan of space/science fiction films and also astrophysics and space exploration, Interstellar soundset was the perfect opportunity to develop a full palette of sonic space ambiences, SFX and deep drones, aliens sounds, robotic vocals, cinematic pulses, dreamy and spiritual textures, and ethereal angelic voices of the cosmos."
- 400MB+ of new high quality samples (48Hz / 24-bit) from SubsonicArtz's laboratory directly usable as new sound-sources in Omnisphere 2.
- 154 Patches:
- 7 I&R (Impacts and Rhythms).
- 32 IFXN (Interstellar Special Fx and Noises).
- 3 Keyboards.
- 28 Pads.
- 33 Pulses.
- 36 Textures.
- 15 vocals/voices pads.
- The modwheel has an action on every patch for subtle or drastic changes on the sounds.
- Requires version 2.2.0g (or above) of Omnisphere 2.
Intro Price: $35 / £24 until 15th May (then $40 / £28).