Voxengo has updated TransGainer, a cross-platform plug-in that implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal's loudness level, to version 1.7.
Version 1.7 includes the following changes:
- Added Pro Tools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.