TBProAudio has updated AMM to v2.0.
AMM 2 is a 64-to-2 channel automatic microphone mixer. It offers several advanced mix modes and extensive controls for each channel.
New features and enhancements:
- 32 internal stereo channels.
- Scalable GUI.
- internal mixing or external mixing with sender/receiver mode.
- multi channel mode, 64to64 channel mixer (VST2 only).
- speech pre filter.
- switch-able pre-delay.
- envelope controlled channel strength.
- noise gate.
- mix modes: normal, auto, auto balanced, prio.
- moderator mode.
- extensive channel controls like mono, trim, bypass, weight, mute, solo and pan.
- input/output metering.
- write channel strength as automation data to DAW.
- Windows 7 or newer, OpenGL2.1.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or newer, Metal.
- SSE2 capable CPU.
- Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AAX.
- OS X: 64-bit VST, 64-bit VST3, 64-bit AU, 64-bit AAX.
- tested with: Cockos REAPER, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/WaveLab, FL Studio, Pro Tools.
Price: 99€. A demo version is available.