TBProAudio has announced the release of dpMeter v5.0, which now uses a new graphics backend for smoother GUI scaling.
New features and enhancements:
- GUI scale.
- measurement modes: RMS/EBU R128/DIAL.
- multi channel metering: 2-6 RMS channels, 2.0 stereo, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 surround.
- true peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
- continuous/synced measurement.
- record metering results as automation data.
- adjustable pre-gain.
- manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
- loudness offset mode.
- large and accurate live meters.
- RMS: integrated, momentary, peak and true peak, Crest.
- EBU R128: IL, SL, ML, true pack and loudness range.
- DIAL (dialog gated): IL (dialog gated), SL, dialog proportion, loudness range (dialog gated), loudness range, true peak.
- K/A/B/C/M-weighting filter.
- preset management.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- Windows 7 or newer.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or newer.
- AVX capable CPU.
- Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AAX.
- OS X: 64-bit VST, 64-bit VST3, 64-bit AU, 64-bit AAX.
- Tested with: Cockos REAPER, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/WaveLab, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Audacity.