TBProAudio has released gEQ12, a 12 band stereo/MS graphic equalizer with accurate spectrum analyzer and minimum/linear phase modes.
Here's what they say:
Today's mixing and mastering processes require a full featured but easy to use equalizer which can accurately shape the tone of a track, bus or master track. eEQ12 provides all necessary tools in one package paired with some unique features.
- 12 independent filter bands, extended frequency range 10Hz - 48kHz.
- 15 filter types, analogue/digital design, zero delay IIR.
- filter slope up to 96dB.
- independent stereo/left/right/mid/side processing per band.
- 7 processing modes: zero latency, minimum/linear phase.
- stereo/MS processing (e.g. stereo/mono split for EDM/Dance productions).
- sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- "real" over sampling, up to 4x.
- hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT based ISO R40 frequencies.
- pre/post-EQ, average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side.
- spectrum freeze mode.
- very easy alignment of filter response curve to audio spectrum.
- sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes.
- precise parameter input.
- large and easy to use GUI.
- interactive spectrum/EQ display.
- full DAW automation support, smooth filter frequency change.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- very efficient CPU usage design.
- Windows XP or newer.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer.
- Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32-bit RTAS.
- OS X: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AU, 32-bit RTAS.
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8.
- Demo version available.