TBProAudio has updated DSEQ to version 1.2.0.
- Quality mode Ultra 2.
- Link quality to sample rate.
- Off-line quality/over-sampling modes (experimental, see manual).
- More pre-filter types with slope setting.
- Max. GR limit.
- Parameter A/B.
- New presets (E-Guitar, Vocals).
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved calibration of quality/over-sampling modes.
- Improved mix dry/wet (over-sampling).
- Improved GR factor from 0.1x to 10x.
- Improved Ableton/Studio One compatibility.
- Improved GUI update on Mac OS X.
- Fix GR spectrum spikes if AB-LM is active.
- Fix disappearing active pre-filter with freq. 50Hz.
- Fix possible crash after plugin removal and adding again.
- Fix crash save default preset while playing.
- Fix CPU spikes (show/hide GUI).
- Fix Mac OS X graphics glitches.
- Fix over-sampling/side-chain bug.
- Fix wrong pre-filter monitor setting while using over-sampling.
This update is free for all licensed users of DSEQ.