TC Electronic has announced the release of Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle, offering native (AU, AAX and VST) plug-in versions of its five first guitar pedals.
Here's what they say: "More than forty years ago two brothers created what is arguably the sweetest and most musical chorus pedal ever made - the Stereo Chorus Flanger by TC Electronic."
"In classic boutique style it was built as a one-off, but rumor spread fast and before long SCFs were found on guitar hero pedal boards around the world."
"And with its success more pedals were gradually added to the TC product roster - all of them raved about for their incredible sound and equally impressive signal-to-noise ratio."
"Unfortunately none of these classics are available anymore and have for years been highly sought after on the vintage market."
Now a new generation of audio engineers have brought these pedals back to life as plug-ins for your DAW - modelled down to the very last component based on the original late 70s schematics:
- Stereo Chorus+ Flanger Native: Chorus / Pitch Modulation / Flanger modes.
- Booster+ Distortion Native: Clean boost with EQ / distortion with EQ modes.
- TC XII Phaser Native: Smooth and thick phaser goodness with 4 / 8 / 12 filters.
- Dual Equalizer Native: EQ for sculpting perfect tone.
- Sustain+ Equalizer Native: From subtle to extreme - at the tweak of a knob. Endless sustain with sophisticated EQ.
Bundle launch price: $99 (normal $149) - ends May 28th at midnight (GMT). Crossgrades from PowerCore are available.