Tek'it Audio has updated the GattR sequenced stereo gate plugin to version 1.1. Using GattR the user can create stereo gate, chop, fade effects synchronized on the beat of a DAW with the 32-step modulation sequencer.
Changes in GattR 1.1:
- BUG user manual link on Help screen don't work, resolved.
- BUG GUI graduations are not displayed when you click on the right channel sequencer, resolved.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Better accuracy of the current step display at high frequency.
- GUI Added author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI Modified screen background color to gray.
- GUI Updated Info Screen.
- SETUP Added uninstall icon.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated and improved.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
Price: €29 / $39 - A demo version of "GattR" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.