Non-Lethal Applications is offering Timecode Calculator for Mac for free (previously $3 USD). It can be downloaded via the iTunes App Store.
NLA Timecode Calculator is an utility application that helps a user by doing the math with timecode values. Calculating offsets is an every-day task in modern postproduction situations. Especially with dropframe timecode this can be error-prone.
- Add and subtract TC addresses.
- supported framerates: 23.98 / 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.97/30 non-dropframe, 29.97/30 dropframe.
- Auto-fixing erroneous user input.
- TC results smaller than 00:00:00:00 can either be displayed as negative value or positive wrapped around the 24 hour mark.
New in version 1.1:
- Improved user interface.
- Fetch the timecode to calculate with from an external MIDI timecode source.