Non-Lethal Applications have announced Video Slave 3, offering playback of movies in sync to MIDI Timecode. Video Slave 3 boasts a host of new features and improvements, and allows customers to choose how to license the software, including perpetual licenses and easy-to-understand subscription options.
Video Slave 3 works with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Cubase and Studio One - or any other device that can generate timecode as a source. Video Slave 3 can be used either on a wired MIDI connection or through network MIDI.
Video Slave 3's sync engine is designed to provide fast locking times and tight sync guaranteed: in many cases it's better than using the video engine built into the DAW.
New Features at a Glance:
- Improved video playback engine.
- Greatly improved overlays.
- New ADR workflows.
- Professional audio interface support.
- Custom movie export.
- Perpetual and subscription license options.
Price (Subscription): :
- Standard - US$17.99/month with 1 year plan, or $319.00 for perpetual license.
- Pro - US$27.99/month with 1 year plan, or $499.00 for perpetual license.
- Dub - US$83.99/month with 1 year plan or $1,479.00 for perpetual license.
For more information visit https://non-lethal-applications.com/products/video-slave-3