Tobybear has updated MiniHost to v1.0.6.
- Numerical input of speed values and BPM is now possible by clicking on the text labels with the value.
- CC bug when preset switching fixed.
- Improved color detection scheme for dark GUIs.
- New option "Generate Debug File" to assist users with driver problems/crashes.
- Improved display of plugins without GUI: clicking anywhere in the slider area is now possible to set a value, more than 6 parameters can now be displayed (scrollbar).
- Improved naming of text labels.
- New slider design for the GUI.
- More detailed log file.
- Changed order of plugin menus for better accessibility.
- CC-Mapper not shown for plugins with no parameters.
- VST-Spy scanning algorithm improved and scanned plugins are now written to the log file.
- Currently scanned plugin is now also the one displayed in the scanning box.
- After quick scan, plugin that no longer exist will be automatically removed from the list.
- Scanned plugin list is saved to the correct folder now.
- ASIO info is now written to the log file when the info button is pressed.