Togu Audio Line has updated TAL-Sampler to v1.9.7.
Changes in v1.9.7:
- Muted output when enable hiss fixed.
Changes in v1.9.6:
- Cycle time stretch mode added.
- Pitch_Keytrack support for SF2 files.
- Delay effect dc offset drop out issue fixed.
Changes in v1.9.5:
- Possible AAX crash fixed.
Changes in v1.9.4:
- Save wave preview options in audio file dialog.
- Crash when open sample editor and no mapping available fixed.
Changes in v1.9.3:
- Mute groups in mapping editor added.
Changes in v1.9.2:
- Embed Audio fixes.
Changes in v1.9.1:
- Convert all sub presets of a SF2 file to TAL-Sampler presets.
- Shorter key stealing fade out.
- Improved mapping editor.
- Embed Audio added: Experimental. Saves audio data within the sampler preset.
Changes in v1.9.0:
- Drag & drop issue in mapping editor fixed.
Changes in v1.8.8:
- DC offset in new filter types that can lead to a click when start playing fixed.
Changes in v1.8.7:
- It's possible to disable computer keyboard MIDI input with an option in the menu. It's required to reopen the UI after the change.
- Possible crash when copy layer fixed.
Changes in v1.8.6:
- LFO phase display value while changing parameter fixed.
- Potential crash when loading presets fixed.
- Unipolar switch for LFOs added.