Appearing in the layout of a parametric equalizer, the Nova plug-in also includes a full featured dynamics section enabling Nova to cover a wide range of applications, be it a master lacking density, the drum bus asking for more crispiness, or a sibilance problem in a perfect take.
A WYSIWYG drag and drop display designed to be user-friendly paired with a classic "knob" interface gives quick and smooth access to the various parameters driving NOVA's powerful signal processing. Equal loudness functions are intended to help finding the optimal setting without getting distracted by loudness differences.
Nova GE includes a total of six dynamic EQ bands, each featuring high grade filters and independent dynamics processors being able to operate in linked, split, or various other configurations.
- Parametric equalization.
- Dynamic equalization.
- Frequency selective compression/expansion.
- Multi-band compression/expansion.
- Wideband compression.
Features added by the Gentleman's Edition (GE):
- Two additional bands.
- Support of expansive ratios in dynamics sections.
- Steeper filters up to 120dB/oct.
- Support for equal loudness workflows (EL trim and EL bypass).
- High quality mode "INSANE".