- New compressor mode "Nova".
- GR meter range now grow automatically.
- New UI scales 100%, 125% and 150%.
- Peak meter UI updated, threshold markers added.
- UI performance improvements.
- Various little changes to toolbar and context menu.
- Fixed unwanted loudness meter reset on audio reset.
- Option added: "Always render at highest quality".
- Loudness meter: mono mode fixed.
TDR Limiter 6 GE offers six specialized modules that can be arranged in variable order. Together, they cover a range of applications from delicate loudness control, to brutal "brick-walling" and creative mix bus crunching.
- Dynamics Compressor.
- High Frequency Limiter.
- Peak Limiter.
- Output Protection Limiter.
- True Peak and EBU Loudness Meter.
Each module offers dedicated control over different types of events, from macro to micro, and allows a user to determine the signal path. Combined wisely they can increase the perceived loudness of a mix while preserving musical fidelity, punch, and excitement.
With its visual aesthetic, the advanced true peak and EBU R128 compliant loudness metering section is designed to give a detailed insight into the signal's dynamics. The equal loudness bypass will also make sure the operators' aural perception isn't tricked from any loudness differences.
A collection of sensible starting points allows for loudness maximization. If needed, a wide range of options offer creative possibilities for getting an optimal setting. Going further, Limiter 6 also enables the operator to build their personal take loudness maximization, bus processing and much more.
The update is free (for license owners).