AI-assisted dynamic equalizer with surgical precision
Up to sixteen analog-modelled, high-accuracy, state-space filter sections each supporting a wide variety of filter types for creative and surgical equalization. Each filter section supports a unique 'auto makeup' function to automatically compensate for loudness differences inevitably introduced by cutting or boosting certain frequencies. A wide variety of filters is available, such as classic shelving and peaking filters, flat-top filters, resonance low and high-pass filters, spectral tilt filters, notch and band-pass filters, etc.
Each filter section can be independently configured to apply (dynamic) downward compression, upward compression, or combinations thereof for equalization beyond what any conventional equalizer can do. Dial in automatic, program-dependent attack and release behavior to get results quickly and efficiently, or adjust them manually for creative effects. The VST3 and Audio Unit version of TB Equalizer 4 also support external side chains to drive the equalizer dynamics.
A second pair of ears
TB Equalizer 4 uses machine learning and artifical intelligence (AI) techniques to listen along and provide you with content-type-dependent equalization suggestions on the fly. This second pair of ears never suffers from any fatigue and can continously inform you about the spectral balance of the input content at hand.
A configurable spectrum analyzer complements the AI engine to inspect the output of TB Equalizer 4 in more conventional ways. The spectrum analyzer can run in a linear analysis mode or can run in 1/9th, 1/6th and 1/3th octave mode depending on the amount of spectral detail that is desired.
- Automatable without zipper noise.
- Low complexity and latency.
- Support for multi-channel audio (VST3, AU, AAX).
- External side chain compression (VST3, AU, AAX).
- Analog-modelled filters for musical spectral sculpting.
- Infinite internal headroom without clipping or noise floor.
- Adaptive attack and release behavior.
- Automatic level make up.
- Freely combine upward and downward compression.
- Highly functional, beautiful, resizable user interface.
- Support for sample rates up to 384 kHz.