ToneLib has updated ToneLib-Jam to v3.7.2, a minor update that is downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and presets can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
Changes in version 3.7.2:
- Songs are loading faster;
- Improved GFX preset saving and loading;
- 20% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors;
- The Plugin List page has a new panel with controls for configuring and scanning plugin folders;
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash that could happen when the Play-Along presets were switched while a song was playing.
- Several OS X Mojave compatibility fixes;
- Misc bug fixes and stability improvements.