Two Notes Audio Engineering has updated its free "Speaker Miking Simulation" plug-in, Torpedo PI-Free, to version 1.0.4.
An enhanced version, the Torpedo PI-101, featuring 8 different PA types, more than 30 different cabs (and more to come each month) and 8 studio standard microphones is about to be released (early March, maybe end of February).
Torpedo PI-FREE v1.0.4 change log:
- Audio processing optimizations.
- Plugin parameters correctly saved and loaded at closing and opening of a project.
- Better management of internal DAW presets.
- Default and step values changed on some controls (input and output gain, compressor).
- Mouse wheel support improved.
- Impulse loading error fixed when display window is off.
- GUI : Vu-meter scale changed.
- GUI : modification of the PowerAmp display when off.
- GUI : few display bugs fixed.
- GUI : TwoNotes website URL inserted in the About box.
- GUI : other minor GUI improvements.
- Audio Unit: reduced window display mode improved.
- Audio Unit: better management of automation and control surfaces.
- Audio Unit : random Logic AU Validation Tool crash when validating plugin fixed.