This sound pack comprises of 330 MIDI files (or 45 complete ‘kits’), that are organised into individual sub folders for easy access and quick use in the sequencer of your choice. You simply drag and drop the MIDI files into your sequencer and let your creative juices flow. Freshly Squeezed Samples have done all the hard work finding chord progressions, top line melodies, etc. You can easily use the files completely unchanged or tweak them to your own liking and style.
These patterns will not only give you a strong starting point to make your own productions, but also provide you with a comprehensive arsenal of spine-tingling pianos, guitars leads, plucks and luscious chords to build on top of.
The main focus was to produce a MIDI pack that would drive inspiration and not lock you into one genre. Freshly Squeezed Samples wanted to allow enough creative flexibility to mould the kits to the genre of your choice, without staying true to one genre. Freshly Squeezed Samples have included a combination of uplifting and progressive styles in this pack, though all the piano and guitar sequences work well between 90-140 Beats per minute so other genres are applicable.
During the creation of this pack Freshly Squeezed Samples had various influences, including (but not limited to): ATB, Above & Beyond, Airbase, Armin Van Buuren, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Chicane, Chris Lake, Dash Berlin, Gareth Emery, Heatbeat, Jasper Forks, Leon Bolier, Mike Foyle, Orjan Nilsen, Robert Miles, Roger Shah (Sunlounger), Signum, Sigur Ross, Simon Patterson and Tim Berg (Avicci).
MIDI Pack features:
- 45 high quality and complete hybrid construction kits that can be used to create tracks in almost any style (Trance, House, RnB, Pop, Progressive, Chill out, etc.).
- All chord progressions and melodies are 100% royalty free.
- Each construction kit contains piano and guitar elements that are melodically independent and ultimately result in there being 80+ fully unique melodies that can be used in your productions.
- Almost all kits include flexible MIDI patterns for Piano (with & without sustain pedal), Guitar, Plucks, Leads and arpeggiated sequences resulting in more than 320 MIDI files.
- Piano and Guitar MIDI sequences were recorded live (not programmed note by note).
- Chord progressions were created with different style influences (Trance, House, Film, Classical, Jazz, etc.) which makes this pack very original in its own unique way.
- All Piano and Guitar sequences were composed by full time professional TV/Film composer, Stefan Truyman and Sound Designer/Pianist, David Michael Sherlock.
- A large amount of the construction kits are fundamentally complete tracks that can be easily tailored to suit the genre of your choice.
- All bass line MIDI sequences heard in the audio previews are contained in the pack for the appropriate kits.
- There is a very strong focus on memorable melodies and chord progressions.
- 2 bonus complete track MIDI files are included (One uplifting/classic trance production and one chill out track).