Ueberschall has announced that in order to take the free Elastik Player to the next level, they have teamed up with zplane.development to come up with Elastik 2, freshly designed to match all future needs for working with loops and samples.
Apart from its new graphic interface, Elastik 2 offers a whole new range of features:
- The browser, designed for fast access to any loaded sound libraries. The multiple filter search function allows quickly to find sounds. Prelisten the whole library content in-sync to host tempo and tag favorite samples.
- The central Loopeye surface focuses all attention on the loop. All editing is now done inside the Loopeye. Within Loopeye you can record all cursor movements for automation purposes.
- Elastik 2 also features a sequence mode. Slice up your loop and access a multitude of editing features for each part - on the fly.
- Due to the advanced architecture of the élastique pro algorithm by zplane.development, realtime sync-to-host is an integral part of Elastik 2.
- Elastik 2 provides high sound quality and CPU-friendly processing.
- A random replacement function is a new feature to create new loops and sounds.
- Elastik 2 now offers a completely dynamic zoom function to resize its window format.
Elastik 2 is available for Mac OS X and Windows, both 32- and 64-bit, in stand-alone and VST, Audio Unit and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
A free download of Elastik 2, including the demo soundbank, is available now on www.ueberschall.com
Summary of Elastik 2 features:
- Innovative loopeye functions.
- Fast browser features (multiple filter search, tagging).
- Prelisten in sync.
- Sequence mode (loads of editing features per slice).
- Random sound replacement.
- Parameter automation.
- Realtime sync to host.
- Bounce of original and modified loops.
- Resizable window format.
- Multiple soundbank management.
- Timestretch and pitch shift in best quality.