White Noise Audio Software has announced that bleep!BOX, the iPhone/iPad analogue synth/drum machine is now available as a Windows and Mac OS X VST instrument plug-in. bleep!BOX is now one of only a few apps that run across iOS, OS/X and Windows. Now you can make music wherever inspiration strikes you and then load it up in the studio later for additional effects or arrangement.
bleep!BOX VST features patch compatibility with iPhone and iPad versions enabling users to use sounds they've made on the phone or tablet in their sequencer of choice. It also features full parameter automation, and the option to directly sequence any of bleep!BOX's sound parts, which will let people create even more complex arrangements.
bleep!BOX allows users to arrange synthesizer melodies, program drum beats and edit dozens of parameters in real time. bleep!BOX does not limit users with fixed sample sets or pre-made loops, instead it uses only tweakable, analog-style sounds.
- 10 Synth / Drum parts (aka voices).
- Emulations of 'classic' x0x drum sounds (snares, hihats, claps, bassdrums, toms, cymbals).
- Ringmod, FM, Phase Modulation, Sync.
- 50+ Parameters.
- Global delay FX.
- Soft / Hard distortion FX.
- 8 Waveforms – Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, etc.
- Save patches and presets.
- Live performance modes – Loop / Stutter, Mute.
- Step sequencing + recording modes.
- Parameter automation.
- Realtime processing – NO SAMPLES.
- Song Mode – make songs from multiple patterns.
- .WAV export.
bleep!BOX VST costs $59.99 and the iOS App costs $9.99. A 25% off coupon code for the VST version is available to users of the iOS app.