Ueberschall updates Liquid Instruments Series to v126.96.36.199 (incl. Universal Binary)
Ueberschall has released a new version of the Liquid Instruments Series engine (LIS).
- All Mac version except the RTAS version are Universal Binaries (Mac-Intel).
- VST version supports VST 2.4.
- RTAS version supports RTAS 7.0 (RTAS 7.0 (Mac Intel) is under development).
- Memory requirement optimized.
- AU validation fixed.
- RTAS timing bug fixed.
- Better scale adaptation.
- Displays error message if font is missing.
New features and usability improvements:
- Size of the plugin window extended to 800x600 pixels, geometry and images adapted.
- Up to 32 soundbanks possible.
- Quantize slider per key.
- Audio export per key.
- Name of currently edited sample displayed in Editor.
- Key selectable in Editor.
- New 12 and 24 grid in Editor.
- Grid and snap independently configurable in Editor.
- Notes on the same key selectable with left vertical ruler in Editor.
- Automation moved from setup to own page.
- To move samples, hold CTRL (Mac: Command) Key.
- To copy samples, hold ALT key.
- Challenge Code and Response Key fields have Copy/Paste buttons.
- Saving and loading keys preserves name and all settings.
- Pitch slider now has +/- 100 cent labeling.
- Settings (Vol., Pan, Pitch) of a key are preserved even if mapped sample changes, reset with "new".
- Pre-listening of whole sets of samples possible by holding folder play button (comes in handy with Horn Section and The Voice Vol.1+2).
- Key titles aligned left.