Liquid Guitar "unites the collected power of the guitar universe". It contains a broad stylistic spectrum of guitar licks. Recorded from acoustic (nylon/steel) and electric guitars. From Funk, R'n'B, Pop, Rock, Rock'n'Roll, Blues, Fusion, Jazz, Western, Beat all the way to Sound FX. Rhythmically and soloistically played licks and phrases recorded as: Clean-direct input and Real Amp Recording with crunch, distortion including feedback, tremolo and wahwah sounds.
The recordings were made without additional EQs, limiters, etc. Liquid Guitar is your personal studio guitarist, who plays the melodies just as you want them.
Developed in close cooperation with Celemony, the Liquid Instruments Series (L.I.S.) offers you a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material. Parameters such as single note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit your arrangement - with unchanged high-quality sound even after intense processing. In this combination of first-class samples with the unique Melodyne functions you can create countless variations - from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines.
- Fender Stratocaster (with EMG pickups).
- Rockinger Strat (with EMG pickups).
- Gibson ES335 Stereo.
- Steinberger (incl. TransTrem with EMG pickups).
- Epiphone Imperial Regent.
- Yamaha APX7 Acoustic Guitar.
- Fender Twin.
- Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier.
- VOX AC30.
- Rivera Bonehead.
- Marshall JMP1 preamp.
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Multiple content management.
- Edit start and ending.
- Quick sound browser.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Sync to host.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Highest quality recording equipment.
- Played by the best studio musicians.