UnitedPlugins has announced a new release aimed at guitarists. Electrum, "the Mother of all Guitar Amps", is being released in public beta state at the introductory price of €15 (until July 4, with another time-limited promo price of €39 continuing throughout the summer).
Electrum is an all-in-one single-screen guitar solution. It matches any guitar style or technique and features a pedal-board-like one-screen workspace.
- 5 amp types with realistic dynamic response.
- 300+ cabinet settings with additional resonance and ambience settings.
- All necessary effects include Gate, Compressor, Doubler, Multi-Modulation, Autowah, Distortion, EQ, Delay Reverb.
- Smart input setting sets up the input level automatically.
- EQ Matching section makes your guitar sound similar to the tracks that are already out there.
- Advanced PolyTuner is based on advanced spectral analysis.
- Switchable GUI lets you choose between 2D and 3D look.
Electrum is compatible with the majority of VST/AAX/AU DAW applications on both Windows and macOS. The price will be €149 but it is available for the introductory price (90% off / €15) until the 4th of July, 2021. A 15-days fully working trial version is available.
About the Beta Programme UnitedPlugins says:
Large projects such as Electrum need way more testing than our small team can provide. We search for possible bugs that may appear during your work as well as system conflicts. Also, presets, videos and future functionality suggestions would be welcome. Every relevant help will be rewarded. You may receive virtual cash for buy our plugins or a license for the tested product.