Valhalla has updated ValhallaRoom to version 1.0.9, which adds a new Dark reverb mode called Sulaco.
- New reverb mode: Sulaco:
- Dark, somewhat sparser than other reverb modes, with lush modulation.
- Wide range of control over Late Size, to dial in tight rooms, huge spaces, and all sorts of things in between.
- Tighter stereo image than other VRoom modes, with Late Cross controlling the initial spread of energy between channels.
- Pro Tools bug fixes:
- The plug-in now shows up in the Reverb category, as opposed to Other.
- The short name displayed in the insert/send window is "VRoom" as opposed to "Valh.".
- Fixed bug with early modulation in Dark modes, where a "pinging" sound could be heard with certain settings.
- Fixed bug related to interaction between short predelay settings and high Early Mod Depth settings.
- The MIX control is now smoothed, for improved automation on sends.