Valhalla DSP has updated ValhallaRoom to version 1.1.0.
- New reverb mode: LV-426: In keeping with the Nostromo/Narcissus/Sulaco tradition, this is a deep dark space verb. It is kind of a cross between Nostromo and Narcissus, but with a far higher earlier echo density than either of those reverb. LV-426 has a slower attack than the other reverb modes, and a lush, diffuse random modulation that produces beautiful long decays.
- The LATE LowMult/Xover and LATE HighMult/Xover filters have been moved to a location where they act as tone controls.
- Values of LowMult less than 1.0 allow you to dial in reverbs with less low frequency energy.
- The LowXover control can be used to adjust the crossover freq of the low cut/boost.
- 64-bit VST for OS X. ValhallaRoom is now fully 32 and 64-bit compatible for both Windows and OS X.
- Optimized CPU for Windows RTAS and VST32.
- Fixed mono->stereo bypass bug in RTAS.
- Window resizing bug fixed in Digital Performer.
New demo versions are available for testing at the ValhallaRoom page.