Vember Audio has updated Surge to v1.2.2.
- New FM oscillator added. It consists of a single carrier wave, two relative modulators and an absolute modulator.
- The position of the modulation wheel and the 7 custom controllers are now remembered by sequencer recall (but not in patches).
- Copy & Pasting oscillator settings now removes old modulation routing made to the target oscillator prior to the paste.
- Fixed issue with MIDI controllers assigned to parameters would not clear correctly.
- Fixed issue with the Mac OS X builds that could potentially cause bugs/crashes.