Vember Audio has updated Surge to v1.5.1a. The demo versions have also been updated.
Changes since 1.5.0:
- Sustain pedal (and other CC controllers) now works correctly for scene B.
- The ringmod 2&3 signal in the osc mixer wasn't stereo with the wide filter-block configuration.
- Loading the preset "delay pops 4" no longer causes a crash.
- The step-sequencer couldn't retrigger envelopes when the modulation output of LFO1 wasn't used.
- [PC] When importing wavetables using wav-files they can now be up to 1024 samples long.
- [OSX] Reduced threading priority for patch switches, which should eliminate glitches on patch-changes.
- [OSX/PowerPC] Fixes for DSP-bugs in filters, wide-mode, oscillators & oscillator mixer.