The analyzer of CUBE 2 is much improved and now allows specialized algorithms for different types of sounds. This includes harmonic / inharmonic and noisy sound types. The new residual noise generator of CUBE 2 allows you to create evolving noise spectra in a way which was not possible before.
- Improved Spectral analyzer with selectable algorithms optimized for different sound types.
- 600 ready to use presets.
- Graphical editor for direct manipulation of the spectral and spatial structure of the sound.
- Improved morphing algorithm.
- Residual noise generator.
- Volume envelope now independent from the Morph envelopes.
- Switch off morph envelopes for manual morph control.
- Modulation range for morph modulation added.
- New modulation sources “Breath” and “Expression”.
- Editor for MIDI assignment of user interface controllers.
- Legato mode for monophonic sounds.
- Reset function for source edits and resynth sources.
CUBE 2 costs €279 (plus upgrades from CUBE 1) and is available as a VST/AU instrument for Windows and Mac OS X. New demo versions are also available.